Thursday, October 18, 2007

Then What Am I Taking My Shoes Off For

From USA Today...

Most fake bombs missed by screeners

Come to think of it, I've had my Swiss knife go past the security check point in 2 of my trips. The first time was when I went to Chicago back in March, and the second time was when I went to Dallas last month. Both times I realized, after checking in on the counter, that I still had my keys (which include the Swiss knife). So I just placed them in my carry-on. Nobody noticed it in the X-ray thingie on both trips.

And when I did check in my keys w/ the Swiss knife, the plane loses my suitcase. I ended up working from home for 2 days, as I waited for my car keys. How does the story end? I don't have the Swiss knife attached to my keys anymore.

1 comment:

Vince said...

for $5 you can get me some golf tees haha