Monday, May 7, 2007

What It's All About

You know why I like this picture? No, not because I'm there and look like I know what I'm doing (which, I can tell you now, is all an act). Or that it was taken by a Nikon D50, the older brother of my baby D40.

If you take a look at the picture, you could see that the photographer focused on the crucifix, and the musicians are just in the background, kinda blurred.

Which is really what it's all about isn't it? In worship, it's not about the music ministry. Music ministers are merely servants. They assist the worshipers to have an amazing praying experience. It's all about God. All about Him and His majesty, His glory, His mercy, His faithfulness, His grace... everything!

God is good and worthy of all praise. Playing songs of praise and worship for Him and the worshipers is an honor and is always a humbling experience.

No comments: